We are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious Teacher of English (NQT or experienced) to join our supportive team.
To start September 2020
The successful candidate will be:
• Ambitious for our young people and for themselves
• An enthusiastic teacher who can motivate and challenge students
• Creative in using new technologies or teaching approaches
You will be required to:
• Inspire and support our students across the three Key Stages
• Use a range of assessment strategies to provide targeted and directed feedback
• Be inspired by reading and researching new pedagogy on learning and teaching
• Have the skills to form excellent working relationships with all individuals
• Develop extra-curricular opportunities for students to explore and enjoy Language, Literature, Media and Film.
Interview date: 04 March 2020
If you are interested please complete and application form and email it to:
Please not we do not accept CVs.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.