We are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious Teacher of MFL (NQT or experienced) to join our supportive team.
The successful candidate will be:
• Ambitious for our young people and for themselves
• An enthusiastic teacher who can motivate and challenge students
• Creative in using new technologies or teaching approaches
You will be required to:
• Inspire and support our students primarily within Key Stage 3
• Use a range of assessment strategies to provide targeted and directed feedback
• Be inspired by reading and researching new pedagogy on learning and teaching
• Have the skills to form excellent working relationships with all individuals
Interview date: 04 March 2020
Please note this role is to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested please complete and application form and email it to:
Please not we do not accept CVs.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.